Sunday, May 6, 2018

Dream Shifter II: Theater of Dreams UPDATE



Hello all! It's been a decently busy first semester at SUNY New Paltz. Just wanted to let everyone know where I'm at with my next book. 

-I finished the first draft my first weekend up here at college. 

-Been editing and re-reading it like a mad man. 

-I've begun the slow process of printing out a physical manuscript to check for final edits. Boy does that feel good to hold. 

-I created some cover art, but I'm still working on it. 

-I'm hoping to release the novel to the world in physical and digital formats on August 18th, 2018. Stay tuned for more details about what I have planned for that day. 

Finally, I'd like to officially announce (and thank) my first Editor, Scott Acquavella! He stepped up to the plate to deal with my original and unconventional writing style and I think he's doing a damned good job. In addition to my own growth, his work is why the writing in this book will be so much stronger than the first. 

Hope there's someone out there half as excited as I am about this! Thanks so much for checking this out. 

-MCMC 5/6/18

No comments:

Post a Comment